What you need to know
The 2017 Statewide IT Conference takes place October 19-20 at IU Bloomington, after preconference activities and training sessions on October 18. The main conference kicks off with keynote addresses and a tech expo at the IU Auditorium. Lunch will be held at the Indiana Memorial Union, followed by breakout sessions in the afternoon. Friday's activities will include topic tables over breakfast, a morning of breakout sessions, and a closing lunch and keynote at the IMU.
- Use the group code SWIT17 to make on-campus accommodations at the IMU Biddle Hotel & Conference Center
- Check out Visit Bloomington for lodging alternatives
- Visit IU Travel Management for special negotiated hotel rates through Hotels.com
- Carpool and bunk with a colleague
- Rent a van through IU's agreement with Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Ask for the government rate (you'll need to show your university-issued ID card)
- Take advantage of AAA and AARP discounts
Wayfinding at the IMU
Conference events and breakout sessions are taking place in the following rooms at the IMU:
- Frangipani Room
- Tree Suites
- Whittenberger Auditorium
- Georgian Room
- Alumni Hall & Solarium
IU Bloomington honors parking permits from all IU campuses in comparable parking lots and garages. Visitors may also park in the IMU lot for a discounted rate. Coupons for half-price parking will be available at conference registration. For more information, visit IU Bloomington Parking Operations.
Note: Complimentary parking is available for IMU Biddle Hotel guests. If you park at the IMU and are not a hotel guest, please visit the registration desk in the Hoosier Room for a half-price coupon.